St. George’s Anglican is pleased to announce a return to in-person services starting September 13.
As we are limited to 50 persons in the church, we will be offering three services every Sunday to try and ensure everyone has a chance to attend. In order to keep everyone safe and to comply with all health regulations, the following rules will be in effect:
- The number of people in the church is capped at 50.
- Masks are required and physical distancing must be maintained.
- Only members of the same household (persons who all live at the same address) may sit together in a pew. (Social bubbles will not be recognized.)
- For contact tracing purposes, names and addresses of all attendees must be collected.
- Please do not register for more than one service per day.